The main goal set during design of PoIS was to attract customers with its simplicity, clarity and efficiency, so non-IT staff would not feel aversion.
PoIS is easy to use and applicable in the domain of production, trade, mixed enterprises and institutions regardless of the size and type of property.
Software package PoIS is richly parameterized and practically independent of the legislative changes.
General characteristics of PoIS are:
- Modern design
- Integrity and reliability
- Consistent user access
- Flexible and easy introduction
- Distribution document feeder
- Modularity and independence of the volume of data
- The possibility of using the different hardware
- The possibility of using the different operating systems
- The possibility of using the different database systems
- PoIS is designed in a way that the end-user does not have to have a lot of IT knowledge.
- The forms that are used for data entry are similar to the original paper documents.
- PoIS does not change the way of data input:
- only tools change: pen and paper documents are replaced with keyboard and entry forms
- this provides the operating speed, accuracy and promptness
- there is more time left to realistically evaluate the current situation and make better business decisions.
- The path of the document is followed:
- the transaction is registered only once, at the source place
- the data is immediately transferred to the modules of interest
- multiple data entries are avoided which reduces the possibility of errors in re-entry.
- Any information that is entered into any part the system is immediately available to all users, provided they have the appropriate level of privilegies.